Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Testing = Changes = Last Minute Craft!

Quite unexpectedly, I had both kindergarten classes in my room for the entire morning so I pulled this crazy idea out of my hat that morning with little to no preparation. Here are our Easter "pattern" eggs. Although, you'll see I was the only one who actually created a pattern lol. It was just too much for their little minds that morning. They still turned out really cute & dressed up outside our doors. I found the chick & rabbit at a 2nd hand store for $10 for the pair! They are made out of wooden pickets & have a little bolt & tightening thingy (I can't recall the name of it at 11:30 at night!) so the arms kind of do a windmill motion. Anyway, they are adorable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment