Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blending Practice

I got this idea from Debbie Diller's website. I can't seem to find the link right now. This really helped one student in particul\lar & was just soooo easy to make!!!!!!! I just found pictures of 3 letter words that I knew he could recognize, inserted a table in Word, laminated onto bright colored construction paper, & wrote the letters on clothespins. I did make the vowels red to go with our red vowel poster in our room. I also made sure that there were letters for each card. Many of my kindergarteners are hesitant with centers where you have to remove letters from one card to complete another. So this completely hurdles this decision obstacle!
Update:::here is a link to Really Good Stuff's site---saved myself $25~ :) http://www.reallygoodstuff.com/product/ezread+cvc+make+a+word+card+letter+tile+set.do

0 comments:

Post a Comment