Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Graduation

Yesterday was our last day. Looking forward to family time & getting my house in order!
We had a kindergarten class of 22 graduating. (Two kindergarten classes together). It was a lot of fun! My first year of teaching went great. I couldn't have asked for a better co-teacher. I am looking forward to next year & already have so many ideas for decorating my class! I hit a garage sale today that was selling those plastic dressers (can't think of what they are called). Anyway, they are great for storage. They had them marked $8, $10, & $7. I offered $5 for three of them & she said yes. Woo hoo! I also got quite a deal on a bunk bed frame that has openings to climb through & a built in ladder thing. It has a rainbow painted on it with clouds. It is adorable! It was priced $40 & she let me pay $20.  I am going to take it apart partially & build a reading nook in my classroom. I'm so excited! The kids will love it! I will take pictures as soon as I make it back up to my classroom. Makes me want to bring back my class from this year just to show them. I live about 40 miles from where I teach. AND of course I didn't have my camera with me & my phone was dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment