Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Target

$1 Pocket Charts??? YES PLEASE!!! I have sooo many ideas for these. I was thrilled to see them in four colors! Yeah! I am revamping my hands on calendar this year. I learned about many manipulatives I could add to go along with my smartboard calendar at workshop our school hosted this summer. I think the kids will love it & will be so much more engaged. :)

I love flash cards! $1 Wipe Clean cards will be awesome for beginning of the year Work on Writing. :)

Crayons were 50 cents! Yes I know Walmart & other stores have them cheaper but this was where I was when I remembered I needed a lot of them for an upcoming project. Keep an eye out!

How cute are these $1 chair covers? I am considering using these on their chairs maybe for birthdays??? Idk.

More $1 wipe clean writing practice- letters & the one on the bottom is letters & numbers.

I LOVE these little $1 boxes! I think these will go great with attribute sorting. Check it out here: Attribute Sorting

$1.45 for two pairs of scissors! Yes!! It is amazing how little hands can break these! :)

$1 stickers! You can NEVER have too many stickers in kindergarten!


DOES ANYONE ELSE LOVE THE TARGET $ SPOT AS MUCH AS ME??? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment