Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A & D Bookstore

This is an awesome store. The store is spotless & so organized!

Who can ever get enough magnetic tape? I can't wait to wheel another filing cabinet into my room (if I can make room) to put back to back with my current cabinet & turn it into a magnetic center. : ) This is where I got the idea:
Pinned Image 
Of course mine will be animal print. :)

Check out this awesome Nursery Rhyme FELT book I found! After we do our poetry/rhyme studies this will work nicely in a center! Plus it will help the kids remember details to include in their illustrations & writing. :) I can't wait to play with this one!!!!

Here is thermometer to go with our daily calendar activities. It also has various weather icons & days of the week cards. The place value & counting pocket chart below will also go along with this. It has blue sticks to bundle. I'm really excited to revamp my  calendar time this year!



0 comments:

Post a Comment