Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Michaels You're Making Me Broke

Remember I mentioned I was building my collection of puppets??? Well, all of these except the blue shark were $2. The blue shark was actually only like 20 cents! He's a bath toy! No these are not exceptional quality or anything but the green one in the middle w/ red hair is pretty cute! So I'm counting on those Christmas puppets hahah just kidding...kinda....:) I know it is hard to see what they are so I will tell you. The green on the top right is a monster/dinosaur. Blue shark, green striped crazy critter- can be whatever I say he is lol, white lamb, pink pig, & brown monkey. :)

$1 picnic plates! I will be putting a center called Syllable Picnic into word work centers after we have covered this concept. I got this idea from Kelly Thompson @ Region 16. :) Thanks Kelly! So here are my "picnic" plates. Cute huh? I also have some ants printed out to go with this. Print syllable ants & glue them to plates to go with your syllable picnic center. I have a lunch sack (cooler type) with various objects in it that have syllables- 1, 2, or 3. Then the students place the object on the correct plate with that number of syllables.

I also found these awesome magnets!!! The pictures are so neat! I had to have them. I can't wait to use them somewhere!!! They were $2 each which is expensive to me, but they were too good to pass up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment