Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 29, 2013

Past, Present, and Future

Past, present, & future is a hard concept to teach. Soooo I made "today" look like a PRESENT.

Then I used a special card to put behind our Easter party date that has stars on it. I explained that the future is something we have to look forward to usually because of something fun. So then we hit on alliteration and made it our "fun" future....On the blue arrow at the bottom that goes with "Tomorrow will be...." I put star stickers to match the star card. This really seemed to cement the idea.

Past is a little harder to explain...I may start coloring over the plastic pockets in red to show that red means past....We'll see! How do you teach past, present, & future????


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I wonder if this will work on my Smart Board calendar. I am going to try and future it out!

    Thanks,
    Carol

    http://carolredmond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete