Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Few AWESOME garage sale finds

Okay so someone posted a garage sale on the local Buy Sale Trade Group....I drooled for at least over the pictures of some of the things!!! I was actually able to make it to the garage sale...and the goodies I wanted were still THERE!!! I got this awesome shelf- perfect for storing Daily 5 centers in an organized way. The awesome colors are just a bonus!
At a separate garage sale I found this little contraption! It is actually a candle holder! But at first glance, I knew I had finally found the home for my puppets! It works great & was only $3!!! 
Cute cute cute! 
Here are some of our math centers...we are still working on keeping these neat. 
Here was the motherload!!!!!!! This awesome Lakeshore Sight Word rug was originally priced at $175 and promised to someone at the end of the day for that price if it didn't sell.......Late that afternoon I found out it did not sell & I got it for a whopping $100!!!!!!!! Which is a lot for a teacher but this rug is in MINT condition & NO LONGER SOLD!!!!!!! I am absolutely in love! Can you picture all the games we can make out of this?????? It is much bigger than the rug I had here so we are not nearly as cramped. :) 
Here is one group about to use it for jumping w/ their dice math center. :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment